Peer services are offered by Certified Peer Support Specialists who have been successful in their own recovery from mental health symptoms or substance use who are able to use their experience to help inspire those currently struggling.
Peer Support specialists can:
- Help build relationships in the community
- Mentor those struggling
- Help clients set and follow through with goals
- Help find and share resources
- Help in building skills to assist and maintain recovery
- Lead recovery groups
- Advocating for people in recovery
- Session Duration
- Varies on availability and client need.
- Locations Offered
- Long Beach Main OfficeRaymond OfficeMontesano Office